The Group take your privacy seriously and are fully committed to handling the information we collect from you in a secure and responsible manner and adheres to the guidelines published in the United Kingdom Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which is applicable from the 25th May 2018.
- What information is collected from you through our trading website/s
- How the information is used and consent
- With whom the information may be shared
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
When you register with the any of the Group websites you may be asked for the following details:
- E-mail address
- Contact telephone number
- Further product information regarding sales and duty of care
- We will then keep your details safely and will not sell or rent your details to third parties.
We will only share your information in the way described in this statement.
Use of Your Data
The Group may pass your data to our select number of finance partners if you request finance.
The Group may use your personal details to contact you about news and special offers that we think may be of interest to you as part of the contractual and consent process.
If you wish to subsequently amend your consent, please e-mail the Data Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also use these contact details to let us know if you would like us to delete any information from your records and we will do so at any time.